Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Great Outdoors

I've been spending most of my days outside lately!  When Mommy and Daddy take too long to get my shoes on or to open the door, I scream and wail and holler like I'm being attacked by a swarm of killer bees.  It's a neat trick I invented myself, you other kids should try it when you want to have something your way.  Just make sure it sounds like something is really, really, REALLY wrong, or all your efforts will be ignored.
 I LOVE my sandbox, 
and my swing set and visiting the animals at Flamig Farm. 
I'm learning to say lots of words and I know many animal sounds, so the farm is especially fun for Mommy and Daddy.

"Quack, quack!"

We live relatively close to the airport, and planes flying overhead provide almost endless excitement for me on my outdoor excursions.
I invited my friends over for playgroup today, and they all really dug the sandbox too.
One my favorite new words is "boat" -- and there is a motorboat in my neighbor's yard at the end of our street.  I love it when Mommy and Daddy take me for a walk after dinner to see the boat.  I also like to say "bus," "ball" and "baaaa" -- "b" words are easy!

1 comment:

A South Park Republican said...

Hey Jonah! The next time you check out Flamig Farm, give a hollar. Jillian and I would love to join you!