Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I get around

Sorry I've been offline for a few days, but my grandparents from Michigan were here this weekend. I didn't get any good pictures, though we did have some good times. And yesterday I went to my first playgroup at the park...but I slept the whole time and so also have no pictures to share. Today I went to a Kite Festival with Sam and Brady, and also to see Grandma's office, and I do have pictures to share!

Sorry about this hat, Grandpa -- I know the Sox suck and Yankees rule, but I needed to keep the sun out of my face and this is the only hat that Aunt Kerry would let me borrow.
It was sufficiently windy for a kite festival, but Aunt Kerry still looks gorgeous.Eventually I became so embarrassed about my hat that I passed out from the shame.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonah, we will have to get you a much better hat. Hey, where's your cousin Samantha? Enjoyed seeing you today as did the office staff.

Phillipa Sara said...

Oh Jonah, no shame in that hat buddy. It looks perfect on your little head. Wear it proudly.

Claudine said...

Go Yankees!

Anonymous said...

GOOOO SOX!!!! Chaa chaa chaa

Anonymous said...

baby jonah knows what's up.... sox rule, yankees drool!!!