Thursday, April 24, 2008

A new state for me!

I had my first out of state experience today (not to be confused with an out of body experience)! Mommy and I went to visit our friends Cate, Michael and Rebecca in Boston (oh, and we saw their mommies, too). Mommy has known Amy since she was about 3 years old, and they both went to high school with pregnant Andrea (Rebecca's mommy). Cate is only 2 months older than me, so she is Mommy's barometer for how I'm doing and what to expect. She doesn't look that much bigger than me, does she? That's because as of Tuesday, I weighed 14 lbs 12 oz!!!Catee was teaching me how to make tummy time more pleasant, and how to roll over...but I don't quite understand either of those lessons yet.Earlier this week, Grandma came to visit and she had me in the front pack (she didn't like it, but I did -- I immediately went to sleep!) She helped Mommy weed the garden, too!

No comments: