Sunday, July 6, 2008

Big Time Update!

There's lots to tell you today, a whole week's worth of news, so I'll try to start at the beginning. Last week I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa, to hang out a bit before they left for their vacation.

On the way home, we stopped and met up with my friend Jackson at the new Simsbury Farmers Market. It is really cool, very close to town and lots of fresh fruit, veggies, breads, jams and other goodies. Mommy's favorite is the goat cheese.
The next day, I went on my first plane ride! Mommy and I flew to Tampa to meet up with Daddy, who was there on business. I had to sit on Mommy's lap on the way down, but on the way back I had my own seat!It was so much fun to meet Daddy's grandparents.Both of them loved to hold me.
Both of them also found me quite heavy!I ate some good food.I got to meet my new friends, the twins -- Peter and Robert. But we couldn't get a picture together because -- well, have you ever tried to arrange for three 5-month-old babies to be awake at the same time? It's not easy. But this is a pic of me with Peter (I think...)Daddy and Mommy took me to the big pool at Hillsborough State Park.When we got back to CT, my friend Jonas, from Boulder, CO, was visiting. He is 7 weeks older than me and his parents are Mommy's very very good friends. Jonas and I got along very well, holding hands and trying to eat each other's fists. Maybe I can go visit him in Boulder next year.I got to have 2 nights of sleepovers at Sammy and Brady's house, while we waited for my new cousin Marissa to be born. And on Wednesday night, July 2, she arrived! I love her, and so do her brother and sister.When we finally got back home yesterday, we had one more picnic to go to, at Emily's house. I got to see my friends Emily and Jackson, and Mommy and Daddy got to eat some good food and hang out with their friends.After all of that activity, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep on the walk back home and snuggled up with Daddy for a while. It was nice.

2 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

You have been a busy boy...looked like a ton load of fun

Anonymous said...

Marissa is beautiful. Kerry looks fantastic. Jonah looks adorable as do Sam and Brady. Thank you Michelle for the photos.