Monday, July 14, 2008

First tooth!

Yup, I got one, on the bottom! You can't see it unless you look inside my mouth, and first you have to move my tongue out of the way. I don't like it when people move my tongue...Mommy and Aunty Kerry manhandled me to see the tooth and I didn't appreciate it at all. When it gets bigger I'll show you a pic, but right now believe me, it's there!

We spent the morning with Mommy's good good high school friend, AMC, and her adorable and brilliant son Brendan. As you can see, I'm very into blowing raspberries.Since AMC lives so close to my cousins, we had to stop by on our way home. And we got a pic of all four of us together!And one with the mommies and babies, too.

1 comment:

Moonlit Goddess said...

A first tooth. Cool, what a milestone. You are getting so big.