Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and things I've been doing

Well, I'm sure you've all missed my once frequent postings.  I've been really busy now that the weather is nice, too busy to be inside on the computer.  About the only things I like to do indoors nowadays are sleeping and eating.  But I know it's been a long time, and I've got lots to share, so I'm sacrificing some sun time to catch you all up.

Yesterday was my second Easter, but the first one I really participated in.  We had an egg hunt at my cousins' house!
Those eggs had good stuff in them, like pretzel fish and honey bunnies!
Marissa was too little to hunt for eggs, but we made sure she had a good time anyway.
We had tons of delicious food at Kerry & Mike's house, along with some yummy desserts.
We celebrated Aunty Kerry & Courtney's birthdays with some yummy cake...Brady couldn't keep his fingers out of the frosting!
I also went to visit Gigi in her new apartment.  She had a cool necklace.
And an even cooler walker with a basket that I got to ride in.
Here are some random shots of my cousins hanging around.

Literally...
I smiled when Sammy kissed me.
And I laughed at Brady stomping around in pink boots.


No comments: