Monday, April 20, 2009

I didn't get to see Bo

A few days ago I kissed my best girl Emi goodbye and boarded a plane to Washington, D.C.  
One of Mommy's dearest friends lives near there, and we hadn't seen her for over a year.  We had a blast staying with Theresa and Greg -- and I got to stay up really, really, REALLY late one night.
I also got to see one of my very best buds, Jackson!  We met up with him and his mommy in Virginia.
Jackson and I got to hang out on the porch and eat cappucino sticks and fresh-baked pumpkin loaf.
Besides just hanging out with friends, Mommy and Daddy took me touring a bit on the National Mall.
The World War II Memorial was really cool, but Mommy wouldn't let me go into the water.  I just wanted to play with the ducks!
The Carousel was fun!  My first one ever!
I wanted to take a nap after all of that walking in the beautiful sunshine, and so, being a one-year-old, I did -- isn't that a beautiful thing?  Don't you wish you could nap whenever you wanted, too?
You know, this trip to D.C. has given me some ideas...someday I could be president!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonah - looks like you had a beautiful, fun weekend in D.C.