Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Mommy and Daddy took me to a Spring Sheep Shearing/Fiber Arts Festival at Holcomb Farm yesterday. We saw medieval weavers and spinners, a sheep shearer, ducks, snakes, spiders, turtles...and more!
Then we went to Grandma & Grandpa's house. The flowers on the trees in their yard are beautiful!Gigi was there, and so were my cousins, Sam and Brady. We all hung out on Grandpa's lap.
I think I scared Mommy last week. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning on Tuesday and just felt like it would be fun to cry. Really loudly. And not stop. For 7 hours. When I finally stopped crying, Mommy wasn't smiling as much as she usually does. Come on, I was just having some fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is starting to really look like his daddy - darn it , I voted for Brady Quinn !!