Monday, May 26, 2008

Rock 'n' ROLL

I've been away from the computer for some time due to the fact that I have been busy learning a new trick -- how to roll over from my back to my belly. I still can't do belly to back -- that one incident a few weeks ago was purely an accident -- but MAN have I got back to front down pat.I also turned 4 months old yesterday! Here's my "birthday" pic.I spent a lot of time with my CT family this week -- I spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's house with Mommy on Wednesday, and they also visited us on Saturday to help power wash the house -- it is gleaming, baby! Sam, Brady, Uncle Mike and Aunty Kerry also came up to see us in their new car, but we didn't take any pics.
Today I went to my first parade, in downtown Simsbury. We followed that up with an exciting barbecue at Mommy's friend's house.

1 comment:

Phillipa Sara said...

Jonah you are too cute for words and congratulations on rolling over. Isn't it fun!

Malaika