Monday, June 2, 2008

Two Firsts

This weekend I had my first night away from Mommy and Daddy. They went to a wedding and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. We had so much fun! I mean, I missed my parents, but it's good to get away every once in a while.I got to spend lots of time with my cousins -- here's me, Mommy, Aunty Kerry and Brady.Want to know my other first? I got to eat solid food!Yes well I didn't really know what to do with that brown rice cereal -- was it a lotion? A mud mask? I decided to rub it all over myself.You mean I am actually supposed to EAT it?Oh, right! Eat it! In the mouth!And then I took a nice nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonah you look so adorable eating your rice cereal!
Just wait until you sample some of Uncle Mike's burgers, hot dogs and chicken nuggets! heeheee...