Sunday, June 8, 2008

I think I'm gonna melt

It's so HOT here...I'm a January baby, I'm not used to this 90+ degree weather. Most of my day was spent hanging out in my diaper, napping and eating. Mommy and Daddy did their best to cool me off with my very first dip in the pool.
I got to hang out with my friends on Friday, before the heat wave rolled in. Here a shot of me and Jackson surrounding the lovely ladies Kaitlyn and Emily. Emily is always trying to hold my hand. And take my toy giraffe. But she's cute so I'll let that slide.
Saturday was HOT! But fun -- we spent it at Sammy and Brady's birthday party. Mommy played poker while Daddy showed me off. Happy Birthday, cousins! I love you! Only 3-1/2 more weeks until there is one more of you to love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable photo of Jonah in the pool. He looks like he is loving every minute of it. Also, precious photo of the cousins.

Renee said...

Jonah, did you go off the high dive yet?

Phillipa Sara said...

Very, very cute...he's ready for the Caribbean Sea.