Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy busy weekends

I feel like I really spent the weekend chilling out, but when I reflect on these past few days I realize that I did a LOT!

Friday I went all the way to Cheshire with Mommy to see Brady, Sammy, Aunty Kerry and Uncle Mike. This might be the last time I see them as a family of four, as Aunty Kerry is ready to try folk remedies to get Baby Marissa to make her entrance SOON.
Yesterday we went to the Open Farm Day at Town Farm Dairy -- that's where Max lives, and where Mommy and Daddy get all of their yummy milk. Like my Obama shirt?
After that we went to Simsbury Farms to check out the pools. They had this fantastic kiddie pool that we hung out in for a while.
We also hung out with some of our neighborhood friends. And today we went to the Collinsville Farmer's Market, and I watched Daddy cut the lawn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a busy past few days Jonah. What a cute photo of you and cousin, Brady.

Phillipa Sara said...

Ahh the pool, now that looks like fun