Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma and Great-Grandma!

I went to visit my cousins today, because it's Grandma's birthday and we all wanted to hang out with her together. We took her out to lunch.
I posed for a picture with Sam and Brady.
Brady and I played together.We all hung out on the porch (well, except for Brady -- he was napping).
People keep sticking their fingers in my mouth lately. It's very annoying. I heard Aunty Kerry saying something about seeing a tooth. If I have a tooth, I am going to use it to bite the next person who sticks their finger in my mouth.

I went FLYING on the jump-a-roo when I got home. Yee ha!
Today is also my great-grandma in Florida's 90th birthday. I can't wait to meet her this summer! I get to go on a plane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who planted that doll on your lap?

Phillipa Sara said...

A tooth...nice going Jonah!