Thursday, December 11, 2008

Always a Party

It seems like there is always some kind of festive activity going on around here lately...antlers on Mommy's head, Santa at the mall and the library...
Christmas tree in the living room...
and now COOKIES all over the house (or at least the kitchen and dining room).  
Yesterday my mommyand Jackson's mommy baked a helluva lotta Christmas Cookies.  Jackson's daddy played with us while the mommies cooked.  They all kept swigging from some fancy looking glasses with limes in them -- maybe that was some magic potion to give them cooking stamina, because they were at it for HOURS!!!

Emily came over after most of the cooking was done to sample all of the goodies.
  I liked the Snickerdoodles and the Shortbread Cookies, but that's all that Mommy gave me so I'm not sure how good the Rolo Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies or Peanut Butter Hersey Kiss Cookies were.  Everyone else was chowing down on them, though, so I'm guessing they were pretty delicious.





1 comment:

Phillipa Sara said...

I love the look Jonah is giving Santa..."who's this dude"