Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday things

We did some holiday stuff last week.  Don't I look cute in my Christmas PJ's?
Mommy and I went to the mall with my cousins Sam, Brady and Marissa.  Grandma and Grandpa were there too, as was Aunty Kerry.  We were going to take some pictures with Santa, but he was charging way too much money for a little tiny photo and I told Mommy I'd rather spend my money on yogurt and vanilla ice cream, thank you very much.  So we just walked around and went out to lunch instead.
On Saturday Emily and I took our parents to a tree farm to pick out our Christmas Trees!
Why were Emily and Mommy wearing antlers on their heads???  Must be a girl thing.  I'll never understand women.
I had some guy time with Jackson, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely A D O R A B L E in your Christmas p.j.'s. Had fun with you all at the mall.