Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holidays!

We've had a crazy week or two.  First was Christmas, when I got a really really cool present -- a Discovery Playhouse!  It was waiting for me near the Christmas Tree when I woke up on Christmas morning.  How cool!
I also got a new book.  Daddy read it to me.  I love books!
We spent most of Christmas Day at Sammy, Brady & Marissa's house.  I dressed up in one of Sammy's Christmas presents.

We cousins had a lot of fun playing, but we weren't very cooperative when it came to sitting still for a group picture.
We were really excited for the day after Christmas -- we were going to visit my Michigan cousins!  But disaster struck in the form of a miserable virus, and I was sick for the whole road trip, and for a few days after, too.  Don't worry, I shared my misery with lots of my relatives in the Midwest, as they caught the lovely bug as well.  Sigh.  I'm better now, and it was really fun to see all of my family.  My Godmother, Anne, is really fun.
We got to hang out with crazy cousin Jimmy and Uncle Joey.  
Mommy didn't get any good pictures of me with Alek and Annika, but we played together a lot.

We also visited Mommy's good friend Bevin.  My favorite and least favorite part of Bevin's house is her puppy, William H.  I loved him...I was terrified of him...I couldn't stop touching him...I couldn't stop crying when he licked me.
Later today I'm going to have a cupcake to celebrate Jackson's first birthday!  Once I wake up from my nap...

No comments: