Friday, February 8, 2008

More baby news!

I found out today that I'm going to have a girl cousin! Aunt Kerry and Uncle Mike had their big ultrasound today, and they said my cousin is very very active, just like her big sister, Sam. And her name is going to be...I don't know, they won't tell me! But that's okay, I'm just excited to meet her in July.
I went to the doctor's office today to get my cold checked out, and I pooped on the nurse while she was trying to take my temperature. Hey, that orifice is EXIT ONLY!!! But besides that little incident, I do just have a mild cold and it should go away soon. In the meantime mommy is having fun using the booger sucking bulb on my nose.

2 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

Ahh little guy, you'll fell good real soon. Give your mummy and daddy a big hug for me.

Heather said...

Yipeee!!! Jonah Gino is here!!!!!!

You are so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, are you going to open a gelato factory or what?