Thursday, February 21, 2008

Out and about

Today I spent almost the whole day away from home with Mommy. We went out to lunch with my cousins Sam and Brady and Aunt Kerry, and then we hung out at their house for a nice long time. Sam LOVES me -- she is such a good cousin and will be a wonderful big sister in July. She covered me up with a blanket, held me and helped burp me. It's so nice to be so loved by such a great family. I can't wait to see her and Brady again this weekend!
Aunt Kerry refreshed her newborn skills with me so she would ready in July.
On the way home we stopped at our new favorite store in West Hartford Center -- The Papaya Patch. In a future post, I'll tell you all about what's on my heiny -- they sell them at The Papaya Patch, and the shop also has a GREAT back room with rocking chairs, boppies, a nice changing table -- everything Mommy needs to fix me up good when I start crying.

When we got home, there was a Gymini waiting for me! Daddy's college friends, Greg and Christa, sent me this really cool gift. Thanks, guys!
Hey Grandma and Grandpa, don't I look ready for Aruba in this outfit? But it's supposed to SNOW tomorrow!Don't forget to vote in the "Who Do I Look Like Poll" 0n the top right-hand side of my blog!

No comments: