Thursday, February 28, 2008

Smiles

I've been showing Mommy and Daddy my smile for the past few days. I only do it once in a while, so it's been tough to get a pic, but this is the closest one Mommy could snap. I'll start smiling more in another week or two, and then you can see a pic of a real Jonah smile.A few posts ago I promised to tell you about what's on my heiny. Mommy and Daddy are trying to use cloth diapers. We have a GREAT stash of Bum Genius diapers that we received at Mommy's baby shower, but right now these are too big for my tiny heiny (but not for long, I'm really getting a bit roly poly). So they bought a few different types in smaller sizes. Our favorite type is Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers -- the don't leak and they're easy to use! Mommy's been trying to get to the Papaya Patch all day today to buy a few more, but I just feel so hungry I don't want to stop eating, so I won't give her a chance to go. I think this constant eating is contributing to my newly voluptuous figure.We also like the Imse Vimse diaper covers. Please ignore my cry face -- I was a bit irritated because I was wet and Mommy was spending too much time taking photos and not enough time changing me.Today we also tried out Bummis Super Whisper Wrap, which was previously too big for me. I liked it! But we only have one of them for now.

No comments: