Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy weekend

I had lots of visitors this weekend -- on Saturday, Gregor and Carra came over and they brought me some nice toys! I was a really good baby for Gregor and Carra (once I decided to not cry every time Carra tried to hold me). Gregor is so good with babies -- man, I wish he lived closer! We even went out to breakfast at Harvest Cafe and Bakery, and I let everyone eat without needing a diaper change or a bottle.
Karen and Will came to visit today, and they brought me a really cool musical snowglobe with my name and birthday on it. I'm so lucky to get so many great presents! Unfortunately, Karen and Will did NOT get to see regular Jonah, they only saw grumpy Jonah. I was extremely cranky for the most part (except in this one lucky shot with Karen!) Maybe it's because I didn't sleep well for the past two nights?Lucky for me, I'm so damn cute, it's impossible for Mommy and Daddy to be upset with me about anything.

No comments: