Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Maybe they should have named me Bacon...

...because I'm a little piggie! I had a weigh-in today at the doctor's office, and I'm officially 11 lbs 4-1/2 oz. Wow! The last time I went (about 3-1/2 weeks ago) I was only 7 lbs 12 oz. The nurses said I am doing great. I'm the cutest little pork pie you've ever seen!
Here's the promised pic of my swaddled self -- just call me Jonah Burrito.A few of Mommy and Daddy's friends have suggested that they take a picture of me on the 25th of each month with the same object, to see me grow in relation to the item. sS here is the first in a series! This one was actually taken on March 3rd, since February 25th has come and gone, but we'll be on track from now on.

1 comment:

Phillipa Sara said...

I love that you're using a football