Monday, March 3, 2008

Miracle in a blanket

Last night, Mommy and Daddy used the Kiddopotamus Swaddle Me blanket that Mommy's friend Lauren gave her. After 2 almost sleepless nights, they thought it was worth a try. WOW! That thing has some magic power over me because I went almost 6 hours without a feeding!!! Mommy had to get up to change me during the night because I cried out, but I stayed asleep through all of this and let my much-deserving parents have a very good night's sleep. We're all very happy here today! I'll show you a picture of me swaddled up tomorrow -- Mommy and Daddy are saving that as a nighttime thing, and they didn't take any pictures last night. But trust me, it will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, enjoy my Al Bundy pose -- Daddy is so proud.I did NOT appreciate Doc sleeping in my Moses Basket!!!

1 comment:

Phillipa Sara said...

Sleep is a good thing...glad to hear it's getting better. Good luck tonight.
Love Malaika