Sunday, March 23, 2008

"My favorite color is ICE CREAM!"

Happy Easter, everybody! I had such a good day -- I really turned a social corner. I went to Aunt Kerry & Uncle Mike's house for Easter and I was smiling at EVERYONE and so happy today!

Do you love my Easter outfit? Mommy's friend Elizabeth made it for me.Today I especially smiled at my cousin Sam, who told me stories and secrets all day, and made funny faces at me to make me laugh. Brady even gave me some attention, too (maybe he was a little bit more interested in Jesse...)! But I think Sam loves me the most. She even took me for a walk!Gigi held me...And so did Grandma...Look at Mommy with her mommy and her mommy's mommy...three generations (I'm the fourth!)And I'm learning how to grasp things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Michelle. Keep up the good work.

Phillipa Sara said...

Too cute! Hey Jonah tell your mom to post something on her blog...you're a big boy now, that one month birthday is history.

Anonymous said...

Jonah, you keep this blog going. I love the adorable photos and blurbs.