Saturday, March 8, 2008

Up and down

Today started off disappointing -- my family from Michigan was supposed to drive out to visit for a few days, but they got snowed in!!! Their trip has been post-poned to Easter Weekend. I am going to be so much bigger by then! I was sad that I wouldn't see them today, I have never met my cousins or aunt and uncle on Daddy's side. On the bright side, it did give Daddy and I a little extra time to hang out in bed.
Um, we need to work on this nap schedule thing, Daddy...
While we were napping, the mailman knocked on the door and gave Mommy a big box. It was from her friend Amy and family, out in Ohio. Look at what delightful things were inside! That's a piggy bank decorated to match my room! And burp cloths with MY name on them! How cool! Thanks, Amy!Amy is getting married in July, and I get to go to the wedding! I'm going to look so cute in a suit and tie.

1 comment:

Phillipa Sara said...

Who's suppose to be napping here!