Friday, October 10, 2008

I love this weather!

On Wednesday Mommy and I went up to Boston to visit a few friends.  First we saw Mommy's ND friend Courtney and her new baby Brielle.  
Brielle is only 8 weeks old.
We went for a nice sunny walk through Inman Square, and I ate my first cookie at Rosie's Bakery.  A Snickerdoodle!  Not a whole one, Mommy helped me finish it.

Later, Mommy and I went to see Amy, Matt, Cate, and Michael.  Cate is just a few months older than me, but she can totally kick my butt.  She bit my head and pulled my hair, and then we took a bath together.  I can't show you those pictures on the blog, though -- too much blackmail potential  for when I'm older!  I can show you this one of me with Ollie, who I LOVE!
The next day we went out to eat at Sound Bites with Courtney, Brielle, Amy, Cate, Andrea, Rebecca, and Joshua.  I ate some French Toast and a bit of a blueberry muffin.  I forgot to chew part of the blueberry in the muffin before I swallowed it, though -- and it got stuck in my throat! Don't worry, I just puked it out and went on with my business.

Which included admiring Brielle.
After breakfast we went to a very cool baby store called Twinkle Star.  There were lots of toys in the play area, including my favorite, a mirror with a bar mounted at just my height!  I loved climbing on it and looking at myself.
The whole time we were out and about in Boston, the weather was warm and sunny.  Today was no different, and it was a special day because Emily's mom made some carrot cake cupcakes to celebrate her first birthday!  OK the real day is not until next week, but I didn't mention that to Emily's mom because I wanted to eat the cupcake NOW!
Emily ate her cupcake.
Don't you think Emily should gel her hair with frosting every day?
Today Mommy and Daddy also took me back to Flamig Farm to see the animals.  We were supposed to go with Emily and her friend Kaitlyn, but I napped through most of their time there and so we just went later.  Speaking of napping, my good buddy Jackson napped almost ALL DAY today -- totally missing the farm (although he did get some cupcake).

I like the donkeys.
And the llamas.
AND the ponies!

2 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

Love the Obama shirt...when are you coming to Seattle to visit us?

Renee said...

Jonah is going to teach Brielle all kinds of cool things!