Sunday, October 26, 2008

Never Enough Fall

I hope no one was worried about me in this blogless past week.  I was busy enjoying the fall -- again!  You might think it was just more of the same old colorful leaves, pumpkin picking and hayrides, but this past week was so full of new things for me, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.  Luckily, Mommy and Daddy took pictures so I can show you!

I tasted lots of new things, like my foot...
an apple...
sand...
and frosting!  I knew I wasn't supposed to put my hands into Gigi's cake, but I was soooo close, I just coudn't resist.
The toys at the library taste pretty good, too.  I hung out there with Emily and some other friends a few times last week.
Sam found a "spyglass" in Mommy's bag.
I went to the playground with Mommy and Daddy and checked out some of the equipment.
I don't think I'm quite ready for this slide...
But safe on Daddy's lap, this one is lots of fun!
I heard that Jackson hung out at my place one afternoon, while his mommy and daddy were moving their stuff to his new house.  But I never saw him, because I was napping when he arrived, and then he proceeded to go down for a FOUR HOUR NAP before I woke up!  I know he was there, because Mommy took this picture of him in my Jumperoo.
ND Emily came to visit, too, and her mommy brought us COFFEE!!!  ND Emily is pretty smart, she showed me how to pull the safety bumpers off of the TV stand.  Now I love to play with their rubbery goodness!
I went on TWO hayrides...one on a very cold, windy day last weekend...
And the other one today, in the beautiful and warm sunshine!
Mommy carved our pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns and roasted their seeds to eat -- yum!
In this week of doing new things, I also perfected my clapping skills.  I can now clap on demand...if I'm in the mood.
And the BEST new thing I did this week?  Attend a 90th birthday party for Gigi, my great-grandmother!
Here is Mommy with some of her cousins (Christy and Lauren) and Gigi.
This party was THE BOMB!!!  I mean, I already told you that I got to eat a lot of frosting.  AND I got to hang out with Grandma and my newest cousin, Robbie.
I happily spent some time with my fun Aunty, who lives in Gloucester.
Aunty is Gigi's sister.  I love these ladies!  I don't get to see them enough, though.
Okay I'll try to be better and increase my posting frequency, but this week is Halloween, another hayride, a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house, AND my 9 month check-up -- I'm going to be a busy little boy!  I hope I don't have to get any shots...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that "spyglass" that Sam found. Looks like you had a very BUSY week Jonah