Saturday, October 11, 2008

J Cubed

This afternoon we went to ND Emily's house to watch the ND football game.  ND Emily has 2 little kittens and one really big dog, all of whom were quite tolerant of me "petting" them and climbing on them and even pulling on their paws and tails.
We had some very yummy lasagne and cookies, and I got stuck inside a cube.
Just before we went home, Daddy and Emily's Daddy started yelling really loudly at the TV.  I never heard some of those words before.  They sounded angry, but it wasn't at us.  We were just playing.  I wonder why they were so mad?

1 comment:

Phillipa Sara said...

Don't worry Jonah, we're having a rough football season in the NW as well. I've actually started to ask my Mummy or Daddy to turn on the TV to football...I love watching the game.

Malaika