Monday, September 29, 2008

Animals!

I had a low key but fun weekend.  Jackson and his mommy came over to watch some of the ND v. Purdue game -- and ND won by a good margin!  Mommy and Daddy are trying to teach me how to celebrate a touchdown by throwing both arms up into the air, but I don't quite get it yet. 
Jackson is a fair bit smaller than me -- look how Mommy is leaning to one side as she holds us.
I have been making a lot of noise, lately.  Jackson doesn't like it!  But I do -- I've been babbling dadadadadadada and just basically speaking in tongues.  And I've been standing up in my crib more consistently.  It's lots of fun to do, especially at 4AM when I get the munchies.  Mommy and Daddy never look happy to see me at 4AM, but I don't understand why -- aren't I just as cute then as I am at 8AM?

On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy took me to see some animals at Flamig Farm.  There were sheep, pigs, donkeys, chickens, goats, horses...and more!  This goat scared Mommy and me when it suddenly jumped up onto the fence to look for food.
But Daddy was the one with the chow.
Isn't this pony cute?
The donkeys were funny.
I wanted to touch them.
After the farm we went home and played on the swings.
A very nice weekend indeed, despite the rainy weather!

No comments: