Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To the Fair!

I've been busy -- I went to TWO fairs in as many days!  On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the North Quabbin Garlic & Arts Festival.  
There were lots of booths to see, musicians and performers to entertain us, and food to eat.  But my favorite part was the ducks.  They quack!  Quack quack quack!  They made me laugh.
Daddy and I tried out a hula hoop.
Yesterday, Mommy took me to the Big E with Jackson and Emily.  I thought we were the ones who were supposed to enjoy the fair, but our mommies (and Jackson's daddy) seem to have had a grand old time too.
I took a little snooze after we fed the goats and llamas.At lunchtime we all checked out Jackson's ride.
Look at Jackson, he can feed himself Puffs and Cheerios!  Mommy and Daddy still have to feed me everything, but I'm working on that pincer grasp.
At least they let me try yummy new things when they feed me -- like a cider doughnut!  I'm normally not a fan of putting anything thicker than water into my mouth, but this was dee-licious!
Speaking of delicious...
I got to ride in the car with Emily!  Mommy kept telling me to take a nap, but there was no way I could even think about falling asleep with Emily sitting across the seat from me.  And her mom was in the back, too -- right next to me, smiling at me the WHOLE time.  I was staring at two beauties all the way to the fair and back again.  Sleep?  Yeah, right!

Emily's Grandma Z came to the fair with us, too.  She gave Emi a new doll -- look how cute she is hugging her doll!  Hey, I like hugs too!
Mommy hugs are the best, though...
Oh, and we have a new visitor to our house -- Grandma and Grandpa's cat, Doc, is staying with us while they are away in Maine.  It's interesting to have three cats to chase around now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best post EVER! so cute. may i ask what you were doing up at 4:55 am?!