Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

So you know I've been way behind on my posting. Besides the sad news that knocked us all for a loop last week, I've also been sick with a cold. But I think I'm feeling a little bit better now, and I want to catch you all up on my last week. I'm going to write about Labor Day tonight, and then I'll tell you about my playdate and the Civil War Soldiers tomorrow.

BTW, they don't call it Labor Day for nothing. I worked HARD last weekend at my new skill -- crawling!
I also started driver's ed. Pink isn't really my color, though.I was the meat in a Sam and Emily sandwich.They think they're so cute but they're NOT when they're squishing you!I went swimming in Grandma & Grandpa's pool.I gave up my bouncy seat! Marissa really likes it and I'm getting too big for it.I like Marissa.Sammy's a ham.I caught her with her hand in the pretzel jar.
Don't you wish these people were your family, too?
Maybe not this lady...just kidding, I love my Aunty Kerry!


No comments: