Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My friends

I love my friends.  It cheered me up so much to see them Tuesday, at Emily's house, even though we were late because I was taking a big nap.
Emily welcomed everyone with a smile.
Jack and I gossiped.
ND Emily was looking sassy!
Jackson looked pretty serious today.  I think he has some big decisions to make, like what color should he paint his new room?
Jillian was looking good!
Jack got beat up on by the girls.  First, sweet little innocent Sam stole his toy from him.
Then that fiesty Olivia started playing with his curls.
Jack had to climb into a basket to escape.
ND Emily was teaching Jackson something here, but I'm not sure what.  Maybe she was giving him decorating advice for his new house?
What a fine looking pair of ladies!
Hey remember how I told you guys that I couldn't get Emily to notice me?  Well look at this, she TOTALLY notices me now.
I let her play with all my toys -- including my new favorite toy, a vibrating teether that Jackson gave to me yesterday.  It feels soooo nice on my gums.  But Emily is so cute she makes me want to SHARE.
I even let her try on my pumpkin hat -- Mommy made it just for me.
You see, when it comes to what women want, I am totally on the ball.

2 comments:

Claudine said...

Oh Jonah...you're such a heartbreaker!

Phillipa Sara said...

I love reading about your friends Jonah, so many women to love in this world. Hey Michelle, is this a mummy group that you go to each week?