Monday, September 8, 2008

Just playing around

I hung out with my friends on Friday morning at Olivia's house. Even though she napped for most of the playdate, she was looking oh so cute when she did wake up! And btw, her mom is a fantastic hostess.
Cute little Sam also had some naptime instead of playtime.
Jillian lounged around.
Jackson communed with the (strangely colored) animals.Emily was really excited about watching her first ND game on Saturday. She wears her emotions on her sleeve.Jack and I practiced for watching the big game.And here's me watching my first ND game! Luckily, ND pulled through in the end. And don't worry, the bottle I'm playing with is empty...because I drank it all, hahaha!Sunday was such a beautiful day that Mommy, Daddy and I decided to go to Litchfield for the Annual Borough Days, held on the Green.There we lots of people dressed up in funny clothes doing weird things. How do I look in Union Blue?Or at a civil war soldier's encampment?The hoop and stick game was cool, but I bet it will be better when I can run.These horses are huge!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Jonah watching TELEVISION?????
OH MY! Scandalous....

Anonymous said...

Your husband is hot!!

Phillipa Sara said...

You are one busy little boy and you have a ton load of friends...cool!

Anonymous said...

I did not say that, did I. I was wondering if your parents were going to let you watch the ND game.