Friday, September 26, 2008

Napping and standing

I've had a pretty busy week! On Tuesday morning I put a Cheerio into my very own mouth for the first time! I haven't had much luck with the self-feeding thing other than that, but I'll catch on eventually.

On Wednesday Mommy took me to the library for storytime, which I love. And making that experience even better was the walk there and back -- Mommy and Jackson's parents, Melissa and Matt, walked us to the library because it was such a beautiful day! But me and my boy Jackson decided to nap on the way back.
Last night I had a dinner date with Emily at the Simsbury Farmer's Market, but Mommy forgot her camera. Dang Mommy, I was looking go-o-o-oood in my Baby Baja!

And look at me waiting for Mommy and Daddy this morning! I stood up in my crib for the first time! After I woke up, I went to my swimming lesson with Jackson and ND Emily, took a big nap, and then went to playgroup. Now I should take another nap, but I'm too excited and would rather chase the cats and play with their dinner bowls.

1 comment:

Claudine said...

Jonah - you look so happy in your bed! What a week it's been. Feeding yourself, standing up. It won't be long now until your mom can't keep up with you!