Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I got baptised!

This weekend was a crazy one for me. My babu & papa, two cousins Anne & Jimmy and my Cio Cia Pat all came out to visit me from Michigan. They wanted to see me get baptised on Sunday! Anne is my Godmother, and my Uncle Mike is my Godfather.
Deacon Tom did a fantastic job of baptizing me, except for the part where he poured holy water directly into my eye.

Sam & Brady were very excited to see me get baptised.
Sam even let me hold her beautiful white purse. Do you like my special dress clothes, by the way?
Of course this weekend we also watch the ND game -- it was so fun because we beat U of M and cousin Jimmy is a big U of M fan. Hahahaha he was so mad!
Jackson came to visit the day after the baptism, to help me finish all of the delicious leftover food. But I yelled so loud that I made him cry.
Grandpa came to visit and read me stories.I'm totally into making funny faces.Oh look at the SWEET sweater Mommy's talented friend Heather made me. It is so soft and will fit me perfectly in a couple of months. Thank you, Army of Knitters!
I like when Mommy unloads the dishwasher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter every picture I see! Those brown eyes! He seems to have a lot of little girl friends already, but perhaps when he and Zoe are in their freshman year at ND....

Hope all is well with you! We ended up deciding to have the kids and I stay in Chicago with my family for a brief visit instead of going on to Boston with Bernie (had a layover in Chicago)so unfortunately that means not meeting up this fall. But I'm hoping maybe we'll all get together sometime in the next year or so- it'd be fun to have all the little Howard offspring together!

Lauren

Heather said...

You look smashing!

(Look out for the posting of that photo on my blog!)