Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Days

This past weekend has been so wonderful because Daddy had Friday off from work, and he hung out with Mommy and me for three straight days! We went shopping, out to lunch in Collinsville and dinner in town, to the playground, and even for a hike up Talcott Mountain.
Daddy carried me up in a special backpack that Mommy's very very good friend Jen-nay gave us. I felt like a little prince being carried around in a chair like that!
We had lunch near Heublein Tower, where my cousin Teddy used to work.I practiced my pointing skills.Then I started to get a little tired from all of that "walking," so I took a snooze while Mommy carried me down the mountain.I was a little confused when I woke up and my seat wasn't attached to anyone anymore!On the way home, we stopped at Rosedale Farms where I got some yummy butternut squash, plums and peaches to eat this week!

You can't see this in a still picture, but I have been on the move big time! I've perfected the commando crawl and I really enjoy screaming and rolling around on the floor. I especially love reaching for everything that I am not supposed to, such as cups of water that my parents have left on the floor, plates on the dinner table, remote controls, and telephones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like you had a fun day Jonah. I'd like to take that walk up the mountain with you some day.