Thursday, August 7, 2008

Peas and Carrots!

I love them both!
Mommy keeps saying something about "sitting still"...I don't really understand why anyone would want to do that, there are too many things to look at, touch and put my mouth on!
I am, however, sitting UP. Tonight I even got myself from my belly into a sitting position! Mommy and Daddy cheered, but I don't really understand what the big deal is. I don't cheer every time they sit down. In fact, I cry, especially if they do it while they are holding me. You see, I prefer to be carried about like a prince. But that's a story for another day.I like to jump.
Why did Mommy give me this Jamaican Patty to hold? It's hot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good boy Jonah. You are sitting up. Before you know it, you will be running around and Mommy and Daddy will have to catch up with you.