Saturday, August 2, 2008

Poor Me!

I have been a little bit sick these past few days. Daddy and Mommy both had this awful stomach bug, and then it was my turn. I had a big fever of 103.1 and I was so unhappy. So were Mommy and Daddy, they hated to see me so miserable. We were supposed to go to the Big Apple today but we are just chilling at home. And I am feeling so much better now. I'm taking a big nap.

But in other news, I had my 6 month check-up on Tuesday. I weigh 19 lbs. and am 28-1/4" long. I'm 75% for weight and 90% for height, and everything checks out well!

I'll be back with some happier photos in the next few days!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Awww, glad you are feeling better, Jonah. I hope your Mom and Dad are feeling better too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonah,
Glad you are feeling much better and Mommy and Daddy are also. That is an adorable photo of you.

Phillipa Sara said...

Jonah,
I love this picture of you. Was it before, after or during being sick?