Thursday, August 28, 2008

My friends came to visit!

We had another playdate today, this time at our house! From left to right, Samantha, yours truly, Jack, Emily and Jackson.
Unfortunately Olivia had to leave before we took the group shot.Let me tell you, this little cutie puts the "date" in playdate! She was flirting with me like mad, but the second I turned my head to pick up my wooden frog, she was off making eyes at Jack!Actually, I think the ladies in this group are going to be a handful. Check out the big beautiful eyes on Emily!
And look at her head butting Jackson!
I needed to touch Jackson's head, too.He tried to escape by crawling underneath the couch, but his head wouldn't fit and then he couldn't get himself back out again.Even though I was pulling his hair, Jackson is my buddy and fun to hang out with. We're going down to the Farmer's Market this afternoon for some live music and girl watching.I think the entire Jackson Three will be there. There will be bread, and there will be cheese. Oh yes. Cheese.
In another part of the living room, Samantha and Jack were doing their own little song and dance, Samantha happily playing with toys and then crying as Jack took each one away from her.
I wore my favorite shirt to celebrate Obama's nomination.

1 comment: