Friday, August 22, 2008

Lots and lots of people!

I was so busy today, hanging out with oodles of people, I am POOPED right now! I need to put these pictures up tonight though, because tomorrow I'm going to Boston and I'll have even more photos to show you.

Emily (ND Emily, because her daddy's a domer, just like mine) hosted a playdate at her house this morning, and it was so much fun! I met some new friends -- here is Olivia, doesn't she look like she could be my sister?And here is one of Emily's cute and fun new kittens. The kittens names are Daisy and Leo, but I'm not sure which one this is. The ladies sure loved those kitties! And I did, too -- they climbed on me and I laughed and wasn't scared at all!
Only boys whose names begin with "J" are allowed at these playdates. Jack and I hung out on the couch watching all the ladies.Mommy's high school friend, Fredi, came to our house this afternoon. We had fun playing!Then Mommy & Daddy's friend, Gregor, came to visit too. It was such a beautiful evening that we all went out to eat on the deck at The Maple Tree Cafe.I kept my blackberry in my back pocket in case anyone needed to send me an urgent message. After dinner we stopped to get some booze. Look at all the bottles! I love bottles, but none of these had nipples and no one would let me suck on them. I thought that was pretty rude.

No comments: