Tuesday, August 12, 2008

If I can make it there...

Finally, after waiting for 6 months, my parents took me to NYC!
The city had closed some of the main streets to vehicles for Summer Streets, so Park Avenue was all pedestrians and bikes when we took a stroll on Saturday morning.Daddy, Mommy, Gregor and I went to the farmer's market in Union Square (Mommy's favorite!)Then we sat in the park and had lunch.Then things really got good -- here's a pic of me drinking in a BAR! I didn't even get carded.
Lots of Mommy and Daddy's friends came to meet me. My drinking buddy is Mia, with her mom, Yumi.Some of Mommy's knitter friends were there -- here are Kara and Johanna.Leland, our public transportation-loving friend. I hung out on the couch for a while with Daddy and Carra.I took a nap in the wrap.Isn't Rachele a hottie? She's single right now, do you think she'll wait for me???No visit to the city is complete without a ride on the subway, so Sunday morning we hopped the 6 train up to Central Park.
Mommy's high school friend Katie came back to CT with us to hang out for a few days. She is SO MUCH FUN! She knows lots of songs and games and how to make me laugh. I can't wait to see her again in Boston next week, when we all go to meet my new friend Joshua.
To make my week even more exciting, Grandma and Gigi came to visit.And now, after all of that excitement, I have to go take a big rest. It's nighttime, and I think I have to do something unpleasant tomorrow. I heard Mommy say "shots", and I don't think she's talking about the fun kind. I'll let you know if I can get out of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the closeup photo of you in the wrap sleeping. You sure had a busy weekend. Get plenty of rest.