Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Cousins

I have some sad news to share. Jesse, my doggie cousin, passed away this weekend. We'll miss him, he was such a good, loyal dog and he died much too young. His family is feeling very blue. We love you, Jesse!
Some other not so wonderful news, too -- my Michigan cousins, Annika and Alek, were supposed to arrive today, but poor Annika broke her leg riding her bike! I'm so sad that they had to cancel.
But I do have some happy things to share. My CT cousins came to visit me instead, and despite all the sad stuff that happened, we managed to have a bit of fun.
Marissa is starting to smile already! I checked back in my blog, and Iwas about 5 weeks old when I started. We couldn't get a good smile pic today but next time we will. Here's a shot of Marissa looking very happy in my (Mango's?) bouncy seat.My friend Jackson came over too with his mommy, Melissa. They wanted to meet my cousins. Jackson liked his first ride on the swing.Jackson eats so nicely and neatly. I'm a little less tidy.Sam and Brady had lots of fun with Daddy. In another year he can throw me around, too!I forgot to look at the camera.
Aren't these ladies beautiful?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Wonderful photos.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonah! Aunt Leah, Uncle Joe, Annika and Alek all miss you very much and just wanted to say HI! Have a fun holiday weekend!